Purchasing Manager's Quarters Group Tastings Private Functions Wine Club Events
Terms & Conditions
Acknowledgement and acceptance of General Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Keith Tulloch (hereafter known as "The Organisation"). Your access to this site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document. Your use of, and/or access to, this site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these General Conditions. The Organisation reserves the right to amend these General Conditions at anytime.
Ownership of content
The materials displayed on this site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks (if any) on this site ("Content") are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorised in writing by The Organisation.
You may view this site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this web site solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on this site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
You must not use this site or the information on this site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of The Organisation or which is prohibited by the General Conditions.
Advertising and links to other websites
This site contains links to third party sites. These linked websites are not under the control of The Organisation, and The Organisation is not responsible for the content of any linked web site or any hyperlink contained in a link website. The Organisation provides these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by The Organisation. You link to any such website entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The information contained on this site is provided by The Organisation in good faith. The information is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date indicated in the respective sections of this site. Neither The Organisation nor any of its directors or employees give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including by negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information. In the case of goods or services supplied or offered by The Organisation or any of its directors or employees, liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at The Organisation’s option to either:
(a) the supply of the goods (or equivalent goods) or services again; or
(b) the payment of the cost of having the goods (or equivalent goods) or services supplied again.
These General Conditions are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia. Disputes arising from these General Conditions are in the first instance exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia. The Organisation reserves the right to make changes to this site at any time.
To activate your membership & receive Member Benefits
- you must purchase a minimum one dozen wines. This will form one dozen of your minimum two dozen annual commitment & will be at Member’s prices
- you are required to purchase a minimum two dozen wines over a minimum 12 month period
- you are required to provide & maintain personal contact details for communication & despatch of wines
- you are required to provide & maintain current credit card details to Keith Tulloch Wine to transact up to two dozen wines per annum
- you must be over 18 years old & ensure no underage person will take delivery of your wines
- the credit card must that of the Member
It is a Membership requirement for you to
- Maintain current contact & credit card details – this can be done online through your Member Login or by contacting the office by email, phone or in person. Twice a year, your member credit card will be debited for the cost of a dozen wines. Keith Tulloch Wine will despatch your selected wine to you as a Member after payment has been taken.
Should you move or change delivery address without informing Keith Tulloch Wine, you are aware & accept that additional freight charges will be charged.
Where, as a Member, you have selected your “My Own Choice” you are required to advise us by March/August annually of your choice, or your wine delivery will default to a mixed tasting dozen.
The minimum Membership commitment is a period of 12 months & a minimum purchase of two dozen wines; this will be automatically renewed at the end of each 12 months for a further term of 12 months.
Must be in writing, be legible, be signed by you as the Member & be forwarded by email, fax or post & will be accepted after the initial 12month period. In line with Privacy Laws your details & past Member information will be deleted from our files at this time.
Privacy & Contact
Due to privacy laws we can only talk with the person nominated as the member unless otherwise advised by that member.
- Full payment is required at time of booking/one month prior to event
- The above will be acknowledged and confirmed by email
- We will only post hard copy tickets where you specifically request. The confirmation of full payment email is your ticket and does not need to be brought with you
- The person making any group booking is the person responsible for any cancellation costs. Please pass this information on to anyone you are booking on behalf of.
- Please be aware that start times are the earliest time to arrive.
- Please advise any dietary requirements at least one week in advance
- Any enquiries about events can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the winery on 02 4998 7500.
Please notify us as early as possible of unforseen events and where possible we will try to on- sell your ticket and make a full refund. Where this is not possible we reserve the discretionary right to uphold the following cancellation policy.
Cancellations made with two week or more notice will be fully refunded where tickets are on-sold, otherwise the refund will be 50%.
Cancellations with less than one week’s notice are non-refundable.
Please make sure anyone you are booking tickets on behalf of is aware of the cancellations policy.
We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or change events & details at any time.
Credit Card Management
Keith Tulloch Wine holds your security & privacy in the highest regard. Keith Tulloch Wine will only use your information & credit card for the express purpose for which you provide. It does not store credit card details.
When you place an order for products or services, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, contact and billing information, credit card, and other transaction information). We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate with you about the status of your order.
Credit card information submitted with your order is used only for payment processing and is not retained on our website. You may request your purchase be shipped by common carrier, in which case, certain information will be shared with the respective carrier for delivery purposes.
Where it is mutually agreed by the purchaser & Keith Tulloch Wine that wine is to be returned, Keith Tulloch Wine will collect the wine from the purchaser at an agreed convenient time & place. Pending collection, the purchaser is liable to keep the wine in a safe and proper manner and take reasonable care of it. The wine should be packed to avoid breakage in transit for its return back to Keith Tulloch Wine.
A refund may be available if you make an error in your payment. Any refunds will be made by credit to the card that is used for the original purchase or payment. If you make an error, please email email@example.com or telephone Keith Tulloch Wine on 02 4998 7500.
The Hirer is the person taking and accepting responsibility for the Hire of the room/s. The Hirer therfore agrees
- Check In - 2pm - 6pm unless otherwise arranged
- Check Out - 11am - flexible depending on bookings
- Full payment is required to secure your booking
- Guest Numbers - Please state exact number of guests.
Maximum guests/visitors are 4 (no parties, pre wedding hairstyling, make-up, wedding party preparations allowed)
- Weekend & Peak Holiday Season bookings - 2 night minimum (weekend being Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday)
- Cancellation Policy - One month notice is required. With less notice, refund of deposit is subject to apartment being rebooked. All cancellations incur an $80 administration fee
- To keep room/s, its furniture, fixtures & fittings in the same state of repair & condition as at the commencement of the hire (reasonable wear and tear accepted).
- To leave the property as you find it, a minimum cleaning fee of $65 will apply if additional cleaning is required
- Smoking is not allowed within the apartment, on the verandahs, or within the grounds of the Estate. Keith Tulloch Wine has a non smoking policy.
- No private functions without prior consultation & agreement by management.The persons visiting or occupying room/s will not exceed the number of persons indicated on the booking confirmation, unless agreed upon by management.
- The Manager's Quarters does not cater to children or pets
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
The following applies to tastings for groups of 8-18 guests. Groups of 8 or more must book & pay in advance.
Confirmation and Payment
Pre-payment is due to confirm your booking. Numbers MUST be confirmed at this stage. The tasting fee is not redeemable.
All cancellations must be in writing via email. If the tasting event is cancelled 24 hours or more in advance, the payment will be refunded less a $20 processing fee. Where the tasting is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance full payment will be due.
Reduction in guest numbers (within reason) will be accommodated up to 24 hours in advance.
Please advise Staff if you are running late. We will do our best to accommodate groups that are 30mins or more late, but may not be able to accommodate the group in all instances.
We do not cater to Hens or Bucks Shows; Intoxicated patrons will be refused service & responsible practice of alcohol will be followed at all times
Keith Tulloch Wine has a NON smoking policy.
Freight & Shipping
Keith Tulloch Wine uses Fastway couriers and we aim to deliver within 5 business days. Your order can be tracked via the Fastway website, which is supplied once the order has cleared our internal freight procedure.
Wines are packed in secure, padded packaging and breakages are rare. If you are not in attendance when delivery is made, a note will be left and you will have the option to pick up your package from a Fastway depot near you or arrange an alternate delivery date.
We currently do not offer international shipping; you can however purchase wine from our international distributors.
Deposit and Bookings
Your booking is accepted upon acceptance of these terms and conditions, with a deposit of 25% of the due fees. Tentative function reservations will only be held for a maximum of 14 days from the date of initial enquiry. Management reserves the right to book another client if holding deposit is not received. Menus, pricing and conditions are subject to change to allow for market increases and product availability. Changes will be notified in writing.
Confirmation and Payment
Confirmation of your function is based on receipt of a signed copy of the function booking sheet, including a 25% (of Food Cost) deposit. The payment, by any person of the event charges, shall be deemed to be an acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions here in. The signatory of this booking is liable to pay all monies due under this agreement. Balance of payment is due strictly on the day/evening of your function. A confirmation of guest numbers is required seven days prior to your event. The minimum number confirmed at this time will, be the minimum number invoiced. Menus are to be confirmed one month prior to the date of the function.
All cancellations must be in writing with the following conditions applicable:
- If the function is cancelled more than 90 days prior to the function date, the deposit will be refunded to the client, less an $80 administration fee;
- If the function is cancelled 90 days or less prior to the function date, the client will forfeit the deposit;
- If the cancellation occurs less than ten working days prior to the function date, the cancellation fee payable by the client is the total price of the function & due within seven days;
- Final numbers and menu choices are required seven working days prior to the function.
Insurance / Damage to Facilities and Equipment
Any goods, property or materials brought in by, or on behalf of the client are the responsibility of the client and must be removed from the premises by 11am the day following the client’s function. Whilst all necessary care will be taken, Keith Tulloch Wine accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of property left at Keith Tulloch Wine prior, during or after the function. Any excessive or undue breakages of Keith Tulloch Wine equipment and/or property will be added to the final account.
Due to licensing laws guests are unable to bring alcohol onto the premises. Alcohol must not be consumed on the premises after 11.30pm (Monday – Saturday) and after 10pm on Sundays. As this license operates as a “Drink on Premises” license, alcohol purchased for consumption at functions can only be consumed onsite and no bottles or part thereof can be taken off the premises. We practice responsible service of alcohol as required by the law, guests who do not comply with these legal requirements will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Unlawful activity will be immediately reported to the police. You will be required to identify a person to take responsibility for managing any problems with guests and unlawful behavior. This will include managing guests in the event of intoxication, drug-related psychotic-symptom, general anti-social behavior or indeed any other risk situation involving Guests on-site.
Keith Tulloch Wine has a NON smoking policy.
Duration of Function
All events are booked for a maximum duration of four hours starting from the booked arrival time (including arrival drinks). The labour component of your account is calculated on these hours and therefore any period of time exceeding these hours or after 11.30pm midnight will incur a surcharge of $200.00 per hour or part thereof.
Set Up and Dismantle
Time prior to and post function for set up and dismantling of equipment, theming, entertainment etc can be arranged after consultation with Management. Depending on the extent and amount of time required some costs may be incurred. Additional charges will apply should the hire of special equipment/facilities be required for the client’s function. The client will be responsible for the cost of any cleaning which in the opinion of Muse Kitchen exceeds reasonable cleaning requirements for functions in our venue.