- No Membership fees
- 20% saving on all wines purchased, at any time
- Complimentary tastings for Members and their Guests (Maximum group 8 people)
- Select your own wines
- The option to choose from a range of pre-selected dozens including red, white and mixed
- Delivery to your home or business address
- Free delivery across Australia
- Online shopping and membership management
- First offer on exclusive Limited Release & Museum wines
- Members & their guests (maximum of eight) hosted in the Member’s Lounge for VIP tastings
- Muse Kitchen Member's Room Menu; available for Members and their guests in the 'Vinum Cellarium' Member’s Lounge
- Priority Member ticketing for dinners & lunches held throughout the year
- Members and their partners invited as our guests to our annual Keith Tulloch Wine Masterclass (subject to availability), held each September
- Wine advice and updates from the team
- Dedicated wine club manager on the estate
- Vinum Cellarium Wine Club newsletters seasonally
- Annual event program to include lunches, dinners, masterclasses and more
- Enjoy sharing our wines with family & friends
- Special member's prices for our Wine Experiences
To enjoy Wine Club Membership, Members agree to purchase a minimum two dozen wines per year from the winery. Membership is activated with your first dozen bottle purchase.
Your Membership allows the freedom to select your own wines, or select from our range of Mixed, Red or White dozens.
If you select a Mixed, Red or White Dozen these will be automatically charged to your Credit Card (as on file) and despatched to you in Autumn and Spring.
If you select “My Choice Dozen”, we require you to notify us of your wine choice by March for the Autumn release, or August for the Spring release. We'll forward you an email newsletter with our latest wines, reminding you that your choice is due. If we don't hear from you and you haven't already purchased your dozen wines for this period, your order will revert to delivery (and charge to your credit card as on file) of a Mixed Dozen.
Emma-Jane Pitsch is your dedicated Wine Club Manger. She is available to assist you with questions & orders, email or phone 02 4998 7500.
Join the Wine Club