Catch up with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whichever network you can point a stick at.
We have a hashtag we like; #ktwine.
Use it and we'll see your post straight away. This will give us a warm, happy feeling.
We post genuine content about what's the latest in the winey and the greatest that we're drinking.
A whole lot happens here;
- Photos and galleries of the latest events
- The latest news from the winery and Hunter Valley
- Updates on the vineyard, winery, cellar door and restaurant
- Hints and tips that make drinking wine easy
- Short, entertaining videos of what we're doing
- What's happening as it's happening
- Posts by the whole family
- Like the page: https://www.facebook.com/KeithTullochWine
The home of our very best filtered iPhotography. Alisdair snaps away, including a lot of what we are loving to drink at home.
- Use #ktwine or #keithtullochwine
- Little lessons and tips
- Follow now: http://instagram.com/keithtullochwine
What's buzzing right now. In-the-moment grabs, thoughts and moments as they happen.
- Tweet @KTullochWine
- Use our hashtag; #ktwine
- Here we are: https://twitter.com/KTullochWine
If you like the look and feel of our estate, you will love our Pintrest account. Amanda uses this to express her style and find inspiration, so you can see through the eyes the designer behind it all.
- Party and event ideas
- Foodie inspiration
- Classic design
- Our latest additions and photography
- Right here: http://www.pinterest.com/keithtullochwin/
Australian Good Food Guide
A great network that links food and wine together, something that we are always happy to encourage.
- Updates on new wines, events and limited releases
- We're selected as a feature winery!
- Recommendations and ratings
- Take a look: http://www.agfg.com.au/keith-tulloch-wines
Let us know if there is a social network that we aren't on, they seem to pop up all the time and we love talking to you.
You can also find us on:
- Google +
- Hunter Hunter
- James Halliday's Wine Companion
- Visit NSW
- Lifestyle Food
- Hunter Valley Wine Country
Don't be afraid to ask us questions, leave a comment or just have a good old fashioned chat. We're here.