A number of catering options are available to cater to lunches & dinners in the tasting lounge, private tasting room, winery & on-site restaurant premises.
- Muse Kitchen - Hunter Valley restauranteurs Troy and Megan Rhoades-Brown bring their considerable talent to the Keith Tulloch Wine estate with their on-site restaurant, Muse Kitchen. Consistently holding a Good Food Guide chef's hat since opening, the team have a range of dishes inspired by European cuisine with a focus on regional producers.
- Il Cacciatore - An establishment that creates the most genuine of regional Italian cuisine here in the Hunter Valley. Il Cacciatore's seasonal menu ensures that fresh, locally sourced produce and authentic Italian ingredients are at the centre of your dining experience.
- The Cellar Restaurant - The Cellar creates contemporary Australian dishes with inspiration drawn from Mediterranean-style dining. Catering options that vary from whole roasts on the spit to Spanish paella bring the essence of country living to your on-site experience.
Some of the current group and special event packages include:
- Group Experiences – A range of private tasting options to suit your needs.
- Wine Personalisation - Wine can be arranged to personally pair your evening's menu or individual preference.
- Masterclasses - Keith or Joel can take you on a voyage through our wines, covering not only the technical aspects from vine to glass, but also the history and emotion behind our creations.
- The Barrel Room - The winery can be transformed into a lavish space for your function. Towers of barrels will surround the long central table, with space for between 35-75 guests.
- The Cellar Door Lounge - After hours the upstairs tasting lounge makes an excellent event space; enjoy a glass of Semillon with canapes on the balcony, or have one of our catering options supply a stream of dishes to enjoy around our intimate lounge space. Best for groups with between 20 to 40 guests.
- Members Lounge or Private Tasting Room - We have a range of cosy spaces for those smaller groups of between 5 and 20 guests.
- Catering - Muse Kitchen, Il Cacciatore or The Cellar Restaurant can organise your onsite dining through a range of catering options.
- Tailor-Made - Not quite what you were looking for? Call (02) 4998 7500 or email email@example.com to speak with the family about how we can make a package just for you.
Please note we do not cater for Weddings at Keith Tulloch Wine; we are able to assist with post & pre wedding events.
We have a highly experienced team on hand to assist with your private & group event needs, making the most of those special moments.
Troy & Megan Rhoades Brown - Troy was awarded 'Australian Young Restraunter 2014' for his work at local establishments 'Muse Restaurant' and the onsite 'Muse Kitchen'. Both of these restaurants are Hunter Valley hallmarks, recieving ratings of two and one chef's hat respectively in the 2015 Good Food Guide. Their outstanding skill will ensure that your food and wine experience at the estate is one to remember.
Keith Tulloch - Keith is a fourth generation family winemaker, wine consultant & wine judge. Keith’s tastings are educational & entertaining as he shares his knowledge & experiences in the wine industry; private tastings, appearances and masterclasses can all be arranged for your event.
The Tulloch family and our team will be on hand throughout your event, call (02) 4998 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to create your tailor-made expreience today.